Girlz Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I'm Bridgit!

2 posters

Go down

Hey, I'm Bridgit! Empty Hey, I'm Bridgit!

Post  DancingQueen Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 am

Hey guys, I'm Bridgit! I live in Virginia, and right now it's almost Feburary and it's REALLY cold here. I play the violin and piano and guitar, I live with my older sister, Emma, and I'm in the 6th grade. I'm almost 13, and I love horses. I'm on a swim team and I love swimming, I also ride in English, and I ice skate. My favorite colors are purple and silver, I have red hair, light freckles on pale skin, and emerald green eyes. I'm from Germany, I moved to Oklahoma when I was 2 months, then to North Caralina when I was six years old, then to Kentucky when I was eight, but we only stayed in Kentucky for half a year before moving to Tennessee, and then about 3 months ago we moved to Virginia. My parent's aren't in the army or air force or anything, they just get bored of the same back ground after too long. I have two horses, Abby who is 14 hands, 6 years old, & she's a bay, and then Lonagin, who 23 hands, he used to be a racehorse, then a police horse, and while his job as being a police horse he got shot in the left eye, so now he only has one eye, he's almost twelve years old, and his coat is flea bitten. I live with my sister Emma, my mom, my step dad, our old hound named Maslow, my puppy named Gizmo, and Abby stays in our small barn which is in our huge back yard, but Lonagin is too big and he stays at a near by stable, we have an old cat and we kept two of her kittens from her litter. One kitten stays with our cat in the barn, and the other one stays in our house. Well, that's my life! Bye!

DancingQueen

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm Bridgit! Empty Welcome!!

Post  Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Welcome to the site!! flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://girlzchat.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: