Girlz Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogs, Bloggers, How to Be

Go down

Do you like the idea of Blogs?

Blogs, Bloggers, How to Be Vote_lcap100%Blogs, Bloggers, How to Be Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Blogs, Bloggers, How to Be Vote_lcap0%Blogs, Bloggers, How to Be Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Blogs, Bloggers, How to Be Empty Blogs, Bloggers, How to Be

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Hey everyone!
Question Who can be a blogger? Question
Exclamation To be a blogger, you first have to be a Mod. From that, if an Admin feels you deserve a blog, she'll give one to you. That is subject to change; the blogging system is new to the staff, and we're learning along with everyone else. There is a chance we'll work out a system of Bloggers unrealated to Mods, but that is turning out rather hard, as we can't figure out how a Blogger can be a Mod and visa versa Exclamation
Question What is a Blogger? Question
Exclamation Per our website, a blogger is simply One Who Blogs! To go into further detail, a Blogger is someone who has their own section where they consistently add blog posts about their respective catagory Exclamation
Question When can I be a blogger? Question
Exclamation If you prove to a staff member your ready for a blog, you'll get one. Simple as that(: Exclamation
Question How can I show I'm ready for a Blog? Question
Per which catagory you want a blog for, I suggest you add your own blog posts in the general area, and make them as full as possible
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://girlzchat.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum